Position: Advanced Product Support Associate
Location: New York City, NY
Novalsys is a fast growing company providing SaaS software to Universities. Our headquarters are in New York City, and we have a worldwide customer base. Our main product is a group management platform called CampusGroups.
CampusGroups is presently hiring a Advanced Product Support Associate in New York, NY. This is a key role in our company. Customer Satisfaction is at the center of our strategy and we need excellent people to interact with our customers.
The ideal candidate will have customer support, issue troubleshooting and data manipulations experience. As an Advance Product Support Associate, you will monitor and maintain the system, and resolve any issues or problems that may arise. You will liaise with customers via a number of different portals, log issues, and track their progress and resolution time.
- Provide how-to instructions to customers with simple questions
- Make diagnosis and provide resolution for complex problems
- Meet with users, train them remotely, or on-campus
- Respond to phone inquiries
- Set up phone calls with users with urgent needs or complex issues
- Query and maintain client data
- Enter and update tickets in our project management system
- Inform customers when a request has been completed
- Update our Support Center website with tutorials and customer requests
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.
- Must have a positive, friendly attitude and be able to work in a professional environment
- Relevant work experience in a software support or helpdesk environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Strong documentation & communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter: you are capable of working without any regular instructions
- Strong work ethic, "can-do/will do" attitude desired
- Highly proactive and detail oriented
If you think you are the right person for the job, please send your resume to jobs (at) campusgroups.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!