Job: Full-Time Senior Developer
Location: New York City (Manhattan)
Novalsys is a young, fast growing company providing SaaS software to Universities. We are based in New York, with a worldwide customer’s base. Our main product is a group management platform called CampusGroups.
We are looking for a Senior Developer to take the position of lead engineer of CampusGroups. Within our dev team, you participate in the development and maintenance of our platform and build new Web or mobile applications. Your day to day job will include developing new features and upgrading existing code as well as managing junior developers.
- You graduated in programming, engineering or computer science major (Bachelors, Masters or PhD)
- You are passionate about developing new software and websites
- You are fluent in .NET/ VB.NET or C# and object-oriented concepts
- You have extensive experience with SQL Server or mySQL
- You know how to adapt to new environments and be autonomous as well as proactively seek the most relevant solutions
- You have demonstrated management skills (whether at work or outside work)
- Ideally, you have shown an interest in non-profit activities, whether charitable, sporting or professional
Required Level of Experience:
- 2 or 3 years as a developer on a .NET platform.
- You are or have been a lead developer on a .NET Web platform involving integration with APIs and scalability problematics
- You have worked for/at a large Internet or Software company (such as Microsoft, Amazon, eBay, Yahoo!)
The role will be based in our New York office. Fluency in English is required.
If you think you fit the profile, please send your application and resume to jobs (at) campusgroups.com.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!