We have not submitted any new version this week. We are still working on the items listed last week. We are planning on submitting Version 1.4 Wednesday Dec 19th.
- "Awesome! Thanks so much. Have a good weekend!" - Andrea, NOVA Conference, after publishing the new 2012 NOVA Conference website.
- "Awesome. This is incredibly important." - Olaino, Wharton Business School, after performing extensive verification on sensitive user data.
- "Good feedback already! Thanks again. Brenda" - Brenda, NYU Stern, after quickly serving a request for room info addition in calendar downloads.
- "It's awesome. Thank you so much. Have a great day! Best." - Philip, NYU Stern, after merging duplicate user accounts.
- "Thank you so much! " - Ann, Columbia Business School, after completing a request to update 115 student clubs settings.
- "Hi, it's working fine now. Thanks a lot for your help. Best." - Christian, Michigan Ross, after helping him retrieve his account info to log back in.
- "It was great meeting you. Thank you for your follow-up email and for ensuring that the tool is operating effectively.../... We look forward to partnering with you and appreciate the time you took today to meet with us. Best." - Allison, NYU Stern Office of Career Development, after a productive meeting on a dedicated career assessment tool designed by CampusGroups.
A new unified display for My Registrations and My Events was pushed. Events listing and event details now have a unified look. Registration options can now be changed on the event details page. You can also see the number of "Likes" and "Comments".
You can now select your profile picture from your Photo Tags in a few clicks and also crop it if you want.
You can now download all the officers (active or not) in the Control Panel.
We fixed the display of Photo Tags, they were showing on top of each other during last week.
5) Revision History:
We have created a new generic History link, which can be placed next to any data field under the Manage section of your group. A click on the History link will allow you to see the history of revisions for any given data, including who changed the data and when.
"Create Event" and "Compose" buttons have been added to the dashboard to make it faster/easier for you to create content for your group. More Manage menus are now displayed in Ajax (Members, Events, Surveys/Forms), allowing faster navigation. All Ajax content loadings now render with a smooth fade-in effect.
The "Notify each new member by email" checkbox in the "Add multiple members" feature has been fixed.
We fixed the "Access" link in the group "Settings" part for the admin clubs.
You can now access a blog post with privacy set to "Everyone" even if all portal pages are behind login and you are not logged on CampusGroups.
History links were added for Treasurer comments, approval status and amount.
We have not submitted any new version this week.
We are currently working on:
- Auto-login: logs user back in even after they have killed the App.
- Formatting: making sure the text size and paddings are all aligned.
- Notifications: event reminders, event updated.
- People section: allow users to browse pictures of students from their class and access useful information such as their email address.