Position Type: Full-Time
Location: New York City
At Novalsys, Inc., we provide SaaS software to Universities. Our main product is a student group management platform named CampusGroups.
- Assist project managers in designing solutions for universities and transforming them into functional specs including integration test plan and user acceptance criteria.
- Install, maintain, test and monitor universities' platforms on both Web and Mobile.
- Collect data and analyze the usage of the platform, specific modules and features by our clients to evaluate the impact of our new enhancements.
- Develop, document and revise our internal test procedures in order to match our clients’ expectations.
- Participate in technical research on new features we want to implement in the future to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with the existing CampusGroups platform.
- Develop solutions for student associations by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Deliver on-site presentations to our clients and participate in meetings.
- Participate in the development of new analytical products such as reports, dashboards and major enhancements to CampusGroups web and mobile platforms.
- Consult with the development team and school administrators who request new features and enhancements to their products to provide requirements definition, prioritization, pricing and design alternatives.
- Supervise computer programmers with universities' requests.
- Locate and fix errors by making appropriate changes and run quality tests on the CampusGroups platform to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Write CampusGroups training materials.
- Participate in technical support by answering client emails or calls.
- Train school administrators and students.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science and a minimum of 1 year of experience as Computer System Analyst or Programmer in SaaS is required working with Universities in the US and worldwide.
- Experience using Agile techniques to design, develop, test and debug.
If you think you fit the profile, please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.