Position: Product Support Specialist
Salary: Competitive + Performance Bonus
Location: New York City, NY
Novalsys is a fast growing company providing SaaS solution to Universities. Our headquarter is located in the heart of Greenwich Village in NYC, and we have a worldwide customer base. Our main product is a group management platform called CampusGroups.
CampusGroups is currently hiring a Product Support Specialist in New York, NY. This is a key role in our company. Customer satisfaction is a core aspect of our strategy, we need excellent people to support our users.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in customer support, issue troubleshooting and data management. As a Product Support Specialist, you will monitor and maintain CampusGroups, and resolve any issues or problems that may arise. You will liaise with customers via a number of different tools, log issues, monitor their progress and follow-up. You will have to be fairly tech Savvy and ready to learn programming and data management.
- Provide how-to instructions to customers who have simple questions
- Make diagnosis and provide resolution to complex problems
- Resolve simple bugs
- Respond to phone inquiries, or set up phone calls with users with urgent needs or complex issues
- Query and update client data
- Enter and update tickets in our project management system
- Inform customers when requests have been completed
- Update our Support Center website with tutorials and customer requests
- Meet with users, train them remotely, or on-campus
- Actively participate in the hiring process
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.
- Must have a positive, friendly attitude and be able to work in a professional environment
- Relevant work experience in a software support or helpdesk environment preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Strong documentation & communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, genuinely happy to help others
- Self-starter: you are capable of working without any regular instructions
- Self-learner: you constantly try to improve yourself, you learn from your mistakes and strive to become excellent at what you do
- Pro-active: you initiate meetings and discussions, you raise concerns quickly and propose solutions
- You are highly detail oriented and hands-on
- Informal environment with easy access to everyone in the company globally
- You get to work with experts in their fields and to learn a lot
- We are a fast growing company, so we promote our best elements very fast too
- You will be involved in strategic business decisions and your work will have a direct impact on the company's success
If you think you could be the right person for the job, please send your resume to jobs (at) campusgroups.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Thank you very much, and we look forward to hearing from you!