Title: Marketing Associate
Salary: Competitive + Performance Bonus
Location: New York City, NY
Novalsys is a fast growing company providing SaaS solution to Universities. Our headquarter is located in the heart of Greenwich Village in NYC, and we have a worldwide customer base. Our main product is a group management platform called CampusGroups.
We are looking for a tech savvy, creative and motivated marketing guru who is driven by the desire to be a leading part of a growing company.
- Present the company product at professional conferences
- Create datasheets, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, presentations, demos and web-site content
- Work with product management, sales and business development on future releases, go-to-market plans and product launches
- Manage the company’s website and social media channels
- Perform market analysis on competing products features. Formulate competitive answers in these areas to improve sales and marketing effectiveness.
- Identify and manage media and public relations with key influencers
- Write case studies based on customer feedback and use of CampusGroups
- College Degree
- Start-up experience preferred
- Prior experience writing professional blog posts or press articles
- Knowledge of the US education market
- English: Fluent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter: you are capable of working without any regular instructions
- Tech savvy: you understand the importance and impact of every single feature on a platform like Facebook or LinkedIn.
- You could easily write up an entire blog post explaining all the benefits of one simple feature of our platform
- You are detail oriented and can produce high quality work on par with other top players in the industry
- You are obsessed with tech news and follow the latest trends very closely.
- Informal environment with easy access to everyone in the company globally
- You get to work with experts in their fields and to learn a lot
- We are a fast growing company, so we promote our best elements very fast too
- You will be involved in strategic business decisions and your work will have a direct impact on the company's success
If you think you could be the right person for the job, please send your resume to jobs (at) campusgroups.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Thank you very much, and we look forward to hearing from you!