Position: Sales Development Representative
Salary: Base + significant performance-based commissions
Location: New York City, NY
Novalsys is a fast growing company providing SaaS solution to Universities. Our headquarter is located in the heart of Greenwich Village in NYC, and we have a worldwide customer base. Our main product is a group management platform called CampusGroups.
The position is open due to strong expansion. We are looking for a tech savvy sales person, who understands the benefits of an online community platforms for campuses and other large institutions.
- Prospect and identify key contacts (cold calling 30-50 universities a day)
- Become an expert in the student life field and be eager to find business contacts who share this interest
- Develop sales strategies in tandem with the company's management and the marketing department to help generate pipeline
- Qualify prospects for initial interest with new accounts and pass to Account Executives
- Maintain lead flow in Salesforce.com
- Have a self-awareness that leads you to be open to feedback and dedicated to self-improvement
- Ability to adapt on the fly to new challenges
- You will report to the CEO and the Head of Sales
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM tools a strong plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- 1-2 Years of professional experience (Software sales is a plus)
- Knowledge of the education industry a strong plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and have strong time management skills
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate at ease with Senior Executives and decision makers
- Minimum BA/BS degree
- Smart, flexible, diligent, and professional
- Maintain a sense of urgency and be goal oriented
- Capable of thinking creatively 'outside the box'
- Must be a 'self-starter' and capable making independent decisions
- Ability to work and flourish in a startup/entrepreneurial environment
- Straightforward and honest team player mentality
- Base + significant performance-based commissions
- Highly challenging and rewarding environment
- Ability to impact the business
If you think you are the right person for the job and can impact sales significantly, please send your resume to jobs (at) campusgroups.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!