Title: Sales Development Manager
Location: New York City (Manhattan)
Salary: Competitive with high performance incentives
Novalsys is a fast growing company providing SaaS solution to Universities. Our headquarter is located in the heart of Greenwich Village in NYC, and we have a worldwide customer base. Our main product is a group management platform called CampusGroups.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to work full-time on our star product: CampusGroups. Within our Manhattan office, you would join the sales and business development team. Your day-to-day job will include identifying and approaching potential customers in the North American market and organizing software demonstrations. You will interact on a daily basis with the product development team and senior management.
You may be asked to be involved on the marketing and sales of new products to be launched by our company.
Key aspects of the position
- Set quantifiable objectives to measure results
- Identify and pursue aggressively sales opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Develop relationships with potential clients
- Understand client needs and market trends
- Recommend changes to the product and the sales strategy based on prospects/client feedback
- Manage our internal CRM tool
- Maintain an effective performance reporting
- Contribute to build a performance-driven culture in the company
- Help grow the sales team (recruiting interns or junior sales staff)
- Presenting CampusGroups at professional conferences several times a year
- You have had a previous successful sales experience (1 or 2 years) in a technology driven company
- You graduated in a business or science major from a US university
- You are passionate about online social networks, software and online services
- You have demonstrated strong selling skills and interpersonal qualities
- You are able to adapt to new environments and be autonomous and proactive
- You are a focused, goal-oriented and disciplined person
- Ideally, you have shown an interest in non profit activities, whether charitable, sporting or professional
An English native speaker is sought for this role. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Send your application and resume to jobs (at) campusgroups.com