- We introduced the possibility of collecting donations when creating registration options.
- We added a notification telling you, as you create or edit an event, when the event conflicts with another one on the calendar.
- We included a Member Lookup box to make it easier to add attendees.
- The "Event Topic" field on the "Edit Event" page is now displayed only when the school has added "Event Topic" tags.
- Bug fix: if you create a custom reminder message, it will now appear in the event reminder email instead.
- When a club requires people to sign a waiver, officers can now filter members to only display the members who signed or didn't sign the waiver.
- To improve the page loading time, when managing group members, you now have to use the "Assign Tag" button to assign a tag.
- All action buttons are now blue. Back button was updated to match CG's identity.
- After clicking on the "Make this my profile photo" or "Make this my cover photo" buttons, the button becomes inactive and a loading message shows up.
- Bug fix: clicking the "Make this my profile photo" button now properly selects the photo currently displayed.
- You can now filter events, emails, members by selecting a Tag.
- Tagged elements can now be viewed in the "Tags" section.
- We improved the dropdown to filter the elements by Tag.
- We improved the "Edit Tags" design.
- You can now see "What's new in your favorites" thanks to red counters on the People page.
- Two different views - grid or list - are now available to display people. You can set your favorites in the "list" mode while your Class is in grid mode, and vice versa.
- People's names are now displayed on top of the photos of the grid view.
- We created a more explicit "Favorite" button, to favorite People with the popup for instance.
- We redesigned the popup so that it adjusts to the content and clicking on someone now redirects directly to his/her Profile.
6) Forms & Surveys:
- On the My Forms page we changed the Send a Message link into a "Message" button to make it easier to use.
- Answers are now displayed in the "Recent Activity" page, just for officers who are authorized to manage the survey.
7) Navigation and UI:
- The UI of the "Favorites" section was improved.
- We improved our Single Sign-On by fixing the redirection.
- We created cglink.me shortened links for the: Group Pages, Join Group Pages and Group Websites.
- We are currently working on keeping the topbar fixed at the top of the page while scrolling.
- We added two new RSS feeds: list of groups and list of members for a group. Please contact us for more information.
Have a great weekend everyone!