Join us and work with a collaborative, cross-functional & international team to help campuses across the world create enriching & rewarding experiences for students!
Job: Intermediate .NET Developer position
Salary: Based on experience
Location: New York City, NY
Novalsys is a young, fast growing company providing SaaS software to Universities. We are based in New York, with a worldwide customer’s base. Our main product is a group management platform called CampusGroups.
Within our dev team, you participate in the development and maintenance of our platform and build new web or mobile applications. Your day to day job will include developing new features and upgrading existing code as well as technical support to our customers. You may be required to work on new websites projects to be launched by our company.
- Graduate in programming, engineering or computer science, you are passionate about developing new software and websites. You have demonstrated that interest through a first experience in a development team.
- You are fluent in .NET/ VB.NET or C# and object-oriented concepts.
- You are a master in the Microsoft environment.
- You are familiar with SQL Server or mySQL.
- You know how to adapt to new environments and to demonstrate autonomy as well as proactively seek the most relevant solutions.
- Ideally, you have demonstrated an interest in non profit activities, whether charitable, sporting or professional.
Required Level of Experience:
- 1 or 2 years working on a .NET environement.
The role will be based in our New York office. There is no language requirement other than fluency in English.
If you think you fit the profile, please send your application and resume to
jobs (at) campusgroups.com.
Thanks and we look forward to reading from you!